Perfect portrait prime with Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS
Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS combines a medium-telephoto focal length with a very bright maximum aperture, the Canon RF 135mm f/1.8 L IS USM offers an attractive blend of high sharpness and shallow depth of field, making it ideal for portrait subjects. This desirable combination benefits from the advanced L-series optical design, rugged and weather-resistant construction, fast AF and intuitive and reliable image stabilization.
- A stunningly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture gives you extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and helps you work in low light.
- Three ultra-low dispersion elements control a wide range of aberrations for high sharpness, clarity and accurate color reproduction.
- Both Air Sphere and Super Spectra coatings improve image quality by maintaining high contrast and color accuracy, and reduce lens flare and ghosting when working in high light conditions. A rounded 9-blade aperture contributes to pleasing bokeh.
Nano USM autofocus and image stabilization
- Nano USM offers fast, accurate and near-silent autofocus performance that benefits both photo and video applications.
- Customizable lens function buttons on the stock allow for intuitive tactile controls and quick access to shooting settings.
- Suitable for handheld and monopod-based shooting, optical image stabilization compensates for camera shake at 5.5 stops in his, and up to 8 stops when combined with in-body image stabilization for sharper images.
Robust design – Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS
- Weather resistant design for reliable use in harsh conditions. The fluorine coating on the front element repels moisture, dust and fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- A configurable control ring allows you to adjust various exposure settings such as aperture, ISO and exposure compensation.