How Completely Remove Smadav Antivirus on Laptop Windows 10
How Completely Remove Smadav Antivirus on Laptop Windows 10 – How to Remove Smadav Antivirus on this Laptop is for the latest Smadav version. Unlike the old version of Smadav under 2016, the delete button is still displayed on the Smadav front page.
A different version of the year does not matter if we only want to delete Smadav antivirus, but the problem is now Smadav is not like the previous Smadav. Formerly all Smadav features can be accessed for free but, unfortunately, the free version can only take advantage of two features, namely the scanner feature and the upgrade feature to premium.
Previously Smadav antivirus was a nonprofit antivirus, maybe now developers are starting to think about how to keep Smadav by switching the latest version into commercial. Inevitably Smadav users will switch to the pro version if they use the latest update. Please download the latest version of Smadav antivirus if you don’t have it yet.
Read more | How to use Avast Secure Line
How to Remove Smadav Antivirus on a Windows 10 Laptop
In the previous article I have explained the tutorial on how to temporarily turn off Smadav antivirus, maybe this method is not right for you.
- Note the order of the commands below, click on your computer’s start menu, then select the settings menu
- Then the Windows Settings window appears, scroll down to find and click the Apps menu
- Then a new window appears, scroll down again and find the Smadav icon, click on the icon then the Modify and Uninstall menu appears, select Uninstall to delete Smadav
- Then the light brown window appears as below, please click the Yes button
- Then a new window appears Uninstall SMADAV, just click the Yes button
- The process of removing Smadav antivirus is ongoing, please wait until a notification appears if Smadav has been successfully deleted, then click OK
The Next of the steps above How Completely Remove Smadav Antivirus on Laptop Windows 10 | In order to leave no trace of the Smadav installation file left on the computer then you can enter Windows Explore on partition C then delete it. The way to note the picture below:
- Please press your two keyboard keys with the Windows logo and the E alphabet simultaneously to bring up the Windows Explorer window
- Click on the C partition, find and find the Smadav folder in Program Files (x86)> Smadav folder
- Right-click on the Smadav folder then select the Delete menu then click the Continue button to delete it
Up to now, the Smadav application installed and the remaining installation folder has been completely deleted from your PC and Laptop computer.
Incoming search terms:
- how to uninstall smadav
- how to remove smadav 2019
- how to deactivate smadav
- why is smadav not opening on my window 7
- how to disable smadav antivirus in windows 7