The WinSetupFromUSB 2022 Download for Windows 11. Beside that you can Download WinSetupFromUSB 2022 windows installation from USB that support for Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ XP.
WinSetupFromUSB – Review
The WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program, which prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and BSD flavors, as well as many Windows, Linux, DOS based and other utilities. Since version 1.1 program can create USB disk with Windows versions which support (U) EFI (Vista x64 SP1 and later x64 versions), which USB disk can be used in both (U) EFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
What can be added to the USB using Download WinSetupFromUSB 2022?
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on.
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader.
Download WinSetupFromUSB 2022 Latest Version
WinSetupFromUSB 2022 Download support source :
- Windows XP, any architecture (32 and 64 bits), any Service Pack (SP), any version (Home, Professional).
- Windows 2000, any Service Packs.
- Windows 2003, any architecture, any Service Packs (SP).
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / Server 2008/2012 based ISO option, multiple sources supports
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, any architecture, any SP, any version.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview– if using it with WinSetupFromUSB version 1.4 and earlier, make sure to use the advanced option “Custom menu names for Vista/7/8/Server Source” and set folder and boot menu names.
- Windows 10 – single and dual ISOs created by Microsoft Media Creation Tool or downloaded from Microsoft.