Download R-Drive Image 2024 as a powerful utility that makes it possible to create disk image files that generate backups or duplications. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-for-byte copy of a hard disk, partition, or logical disk, and can be created with various compression levels on the fly, without stopping the Windows operating system, and therefore without stop your activity. These disk image files can then be saved to various places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
Download Information – R-Drive Image 2024
R-Drive Image free 2024 download can restores the images on the original drives, and on any other partition, even on the free space of a hard drive at the moment. To restore system and also other closed partitions, R-Drive Image download switches to pseudo-graphical mode directly from Windows, or runs a bootable version created by the utility from a CD or floppy disk.
By download and using R-Drive Image in 2024, you can quickly and completely restore your system after important data loss caused by operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure. You can also download and use R-Drive Image for a mass system deployment when you need to install multiple identical computers.
In other words, you can install a single computer manually, create a system image, and then deploy it to other computers, saving time and cost. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image, using Windows Explorer or another file utility.
Please download R-Drive Image as one of the best solutions for backup and crash recovery and prevent data loss after system crash.
- A simple wizard interface – no extensive team management skills required.
- Quick Actions: Create Image files quickly without the need to stop and restart Windows.
- Image file compression. compress image files to save free storage space.
- Compatible with removable media. save image files to removable media.
- Network compatible. The bootable CD version of R-Drive Image download allows disk image file creation and restoration via Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudo-graphic mode. Reboot to pseudo-graphical mode directly from Windows to restore data from system and other closed partitions. You don’t need to use boot disks anymore.
- Extended list of compatible devices.
- supports USB 2.0 in pseudo-graphical mode. Stop using unreliable CDs and slow CD/DVD burners. Remember: With increased backup, this hard drive will not be too big.
- Boot version. creates Special boot disks (2 floppy disks or a CD) to restore data from the system partition.
- Restoring individual files and folders. A disk image can be attached as a read-only virtual disk drive and its contents can be viewed and copied.
- Split image files.
- Image protection.
- File system conversion. The file system of the restored disk can be converted (FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa.).
- Create a new partition. restores Data from an image disk to free (unpartitioned) space anywhere on a hard drive.
- Partition replacement. Data from an image disk can be restored to other existing partitions. R-Drive Image removes these partitions and restores the data on that free space.
- Disc to disc copy. You can copy an entire disk to another directly.
- Verification of image files. You can check if your image files are healthy before saving or restoring data from them.
- Report of actions. When a disk image is created successfully or the action fails, the report can be sent automatically via email or an external application can be launched.
Download FREE R-Drive Image 2024 (NEW Version)
System requirements for Download R-Drive Image in 2024
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 12, Windows 11, Win 10/8.1/8/7. Windows Vista/XP/2000 Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (including 64 bits editions).
- Install and run R-Drive Image requires administrative privileges.