WinSetupFromUSB for Windows
The WinSetupFromUSB for Windows is a free windows installation from USB that support for Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ XP.
WinSetupFromUSB – Review
(2021 Update Latest version) WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program, which prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and BSD flavors, as well as many Windows, Linux, DOS based and other utilities. Since version 1.1 program can create USB disk with Windows versions which support (U) EFI (Vista x64 SP1 and later x64 versions), which USB disk can be used in both (U) EFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
What can be added to the USB using WinSetupFromUSB?
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on.
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader.