PDF-XChange Editor for Windows
The PDF-XChange Editor is free download for Windows platforms like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. I tested the PDF-XChange Editor on my Windows 10 PRO 64 bit and it work great as well.
- PDF-XChange Editor is an user friendly.
- Easy to use.
- Can convert Office documents into PDF.
- Can create PDF files from scanned documents, images, text files.
- 60% of features can be used in the free version.
I haven’t found any flaws in this PDF-XChange Editor software and I have to give it Five Stars (Excellent rating).
Editor Review – PDF-XChange Editor
PDF-XChange Editor software can be used to create PDF files from scanned documents, images, text files. Making PDF from scan document look very difficult, but PDF-XChange Editor can do that for you. The PDF-XChange Editor also can be used to convert Office documents into PDF extension. This is a which one of a feature that many PDF applications do not offer it. There are many features available in this software that can be used to help create document comments, annotations, and links. These tools are made for editing PDF data into documents and images of the highest quality. The PDF-XChange Editor is an user friendly functionality software that diverse enough to meet the needs of all practitioners from novices to professionals.
PDF-XChange Editor’s free evaluation mode can be used for personal and commercial use, as long as it is not combined with other software and take financial benefit from it. When PDF-XChange Editor is used in evaluation mode, many menu items are marked with the PRO Function Logo symbol, indicating that they are a licensed feature. These features can still be used, but a watermark will be on the output content. If you want to use a licensed feature with the output content without a watermark, I recommended that you to buy a license on the official website here: tracker-software.com.
What New on PDF-XChange Editor Latest Version?
The new license features on PDF-XChange Editor are :
- Flatten Layers.
- New Paste from Clipboard Options.
- Add Caret Annotations to Documents.
- Numerous Additional Bug Fixes and Improvements.
But, the new free features on the PDF-XChange Editor are:
- Create and Populate Forms from CSV Files.
- Outlook Webmail Added to Email Providers.
- New Pencil Tool Features.
How to Install PDF-Xchange Editor on Windows PC?
Installation tested on :
Follow the installation instruction below to RUN PDF-XChange Editor on your Windows 10 / 8 / 7 platforms.
- First step, open the downloaded file using compression software like WinZip, WinRAR then you will see the PDFXVE8.exe inside of the ZIP folder. Or you also can extract it without OPEN the PDFXVE8.zip and the result of extracted file is PDFXVE8.exe.
- After you see the PDFXVE8.exe using Open ZIP method or extract method please Click on PDFXVE8.exe.
- Then you will see the Setup Wizard Message and CLICK install Button.
- Next step do not forget to check PDF-XChange PDF Viewer/Editor/Editor Plus End User License Agreement Versions.
- The next step is choose CUSTOM or COMPLETE INSTALLATION and SELECT LOCATION. Because of this article talk about PDF-XChange Editor, so Editor choose PDF-XChange Editor using COMPLETE Installation then click NEXT button.
- Next step please choose the version of PDF-XChange Editor for Windows you have. If you not have the license version please choose the free version.
- After make choose about Free version or license version you click NEXT to continue the installation proccess.
- Wait the installation proccess until you see the pop up show that Installation Successfully Completed.
- Final Step, Click finish and Lauch the PDF-XChange Editor on your Windows Platform.
Operating System :
The PDF-XChange Editor support or compatible for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (service packs latest update.)