New 2021 ImgBurn for Windows
ImgBurn Burning Software 2021 Update for Windows is free download for all Windows Platforms like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Win XP, Vista include 32 bit and 64 bit.
ImgBurn – Review & rating
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning software for PC Windows. The latest version of ImgBurn software is version: 18.104.22.168 that was Released on 16th June 2013. I also give five stars for ImgBurn and I recommended this burning software for everyone.
ImgBurn has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file.
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc.
- Write – Write an image file to a disc.
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct.
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
Some issues has been fixed on ImgBurn latest version :
- Fixed: Cosmetic issue displaying numbers when the user’s ‘thousands separator’ is set to nothing.
- Fixed: Displaying wrong firmware subversion on newer LG Blu-ray drives (BH14+).
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning Audio CDs that use DirectShow for decoding.
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning an Audio CDs where the files are already in the correct format for burning (no decode required).
- Fixed: Potential access violation when reading a field in a UDF ‘File Set Descriptor’.
- Fixed: Old (orphaned) AWS related registry/ini file entries were being left behind – this was perfectly fine, it’s just nice to keep the place tidy!
- Fixed: DLE Window’s Disc Toolbar wasn’t being resized for higher DPI systems – meaning the buttons weren’t fully visible.
- Fixed: When outputting Mode2/Form1/2352 from Build mode.
ImgBurn 2021 for Windows 10/8/7/XP Free Download
ImgBurn System Requirements :
ImgBurn supports all Windows Operating systems : Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (including all the 64-bit versions). ImgBurn also can be run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.