ImageMagick 2021 for Windows
ImageMagick 2021 for Windows runs on all Windows platforms like Windows 10 (x86 & x64), Windows 8 (x86 & x64), Windows 7 (x86 & x64), Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64).
ImageMagick – Review
ImageMagick 2021 for Windows is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary distribution or as source code that you may use, copy, modify, and distribute in both open and proprietary applications. ImageMagick is distributed under a derived Apache 2.0 license.
To create, edit, compose, or convert digital images you can use ImageMagick software. It can read and write images in many formats including PNG, JPEG, GIF, HEIC, TIFF, DPX, EXR, WebP, PDF, and SVG. ImageMagick Software 2021 for Windows latest version also can resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
Here is some features of ImageMagick 2021 for Windows software :
- Animation => create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
- Bilateral blur => non-linear, edge-preserving, and noise-reducing smoothing filter.
- Color management => accurate color management with color profiles or in lieu of– built-in gamma compression or expansion as demanded by the colorspace.
- Color thresholding => force all pixels in the color range to white otherwise black.
- Command-line processing => utilize ImageMagick from the command-line.
- Complex text => layout bidirectional text support and shaping.
- Composite => overlap one image over another.
- Connected component => labeling uniquely label connected regions in an image.
- Convex hull => smallest area convex polygon containing the image foreground objects.