Exchange Server Suite
The Exchange Server Suite for Windows is an emerged solution for the recovery of inaccessible and corrupted files that support for all Windows Platforms like Windows 10 /8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP, Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016.
Exchange Server Suite – Review
The Exchange Server Suite for Windows 10 and others is a best software that can help you recover inaccessible and corrupted .edb, .pst and .ost files and to export .edb, .ost & .pst files to Live Exchange, Office 365, and Mailboxes. Using this software the recovered items are saved in EML, MSG, and RTF & HTML file formats. Additionally, users can migrate Exchange Server & Office 365 mailbox to another Live Exchange Server, Office 365. The software has many user-centric features and offers a versatile image-perfect solution to Exchange related problems. Exchange Server Suite is available in a free demo version with limited features, if you want all the features to be active you can buy the premium version with unlimited features.
What new ?
The Incremental Export/Backup in PST files is a new Exchange Server Suite performances.
The 24 hours in 7 days Free Technical Support (By – Live Chat, Emails, Contact-Us Form) for Free and Premium version.
Key Features :
- Add Multiple Source
- eDiscovery (Search)
- Export Live Exchange Mailboxes
- Export Office 365 Mailboxes
- Export Outlook Profile Mailboxes (Stores)
- Export Healthy Outlook PST Files
- Export Live Exchange & Office 365 Public Folder
- Export Live Exchange & Office 365 Archive Mailbox
- EDB Recovery and Export
- OST/PST Recovery and Export
- Split Single Mailbox into Multiple PST
- Filter Items at the time of Export & Save
- Mailbox Mapping at the time of Export
- Import/Export Mailboxes Items
- Item Preview.
Exchange Server Suite Free Download for Windows
System Requirements :
- Support for Windows 10 /8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP, Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016.
- Minimum 100 MB of free hard disk space
- Processor support minimum 1 GHz Processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM (1 GB is recommended)
- MS Outlook support to Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 versions.