ePSXe Emulator for Windows 2021
The ePSXe Emulator 2021 for Windows is a free emulator for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP latest version.
ePSXe Emulator software Review (2021)
ePSXe Emulator 2021 for Windows 10 is a Playstation one emulator exclusively for Windows 10 / Windows 8, Windows 7. The ePSXe emulator is great, you can play all PS1 games smoothly. You can play Crash Team Racing or Final Fantasy VII as well as possible.
ePSXe features :
- The perfect emulator that can play all PS1 games.
- Can use all types of controllers, whether Chinese or original.
- Very light software, no need for high specifications.
- Small size, not up to 2 Mega Bytes.
What New on Current version ePSXe 2.0.5 for windows?
The changes are:
- Updated the x86 recompiler to use the same recompiler than in the rest of versions (Android, Linux x64, Mac …).
- Ported the local netplay from Android (Experimental). support using local netplay with the rest of ePSXe version.
- Ported the GPUCORE threading mode from the Android version. The PC CPUs are faster than Android CPUs, so it will improve less FPS.
- Added new threading modes to the Pete OpenGL2 Core Plugin.
- In the INPUTCORE plugin, swapped the vibration actuators when using the Xinput mode (to match to real PSX Left/Right).
- Fixed the >2GB PBP roms support.
- Fixed the cheat codes support when running on the interpreter mode.
- Added a new option in the cheat codes window to download cheat codes from the ePSXe version.
- Fixes to the core which made more games playable or better working.