easyHDR for Windows
The easyHDR Basic is a freeware for Windows XP, Vista, Win 10, Win 8, Win 7 with limited features. But If you want to get many features of easyHDR you can download the easyHDR with licensed features at the official website.
easyHDR – Review & Rating
The easyHDR for Windows is a photo editor software that uses HDR image processing techniques (High Dynamic Range imaging, or HDRi) to make your photos free of unwanted over and under exposures. It really takes your works to the new level, allowing you to achieve stunning, realistic or dramatic results.
The latest version of easyHDR for Windows is easyHDR v3.14.1 that released on 07 march 2020. See what new of the easyHDR latest version below :
- Auto task list creation for batch processing – added parameter to define maximum time difference between the photos that should form a single HDR sequence.
- Auto task list creation for batch processing: Repaired bug introduced in version 3.14 causing some image files not to form HDR sequences.
- Fixed display issues causing rare, short lasting flicker in the main workspace,
- Windows version only: Repaired a problem with loading photos introduced in version 3.14. Could have been noticed on very fast, newest multi-core CPUs,
- Windows version only: Fixed issue with missing DLL libraries that could appear on older Windows 7, possibly not kept up-to-date,
- Windows version: upgraded Qt library version to 5.13.2.
- MacOS version: lowered CPU requirement in order to allow easyHDR to run on older Macs.
easyHDR Basic for Windows XP/Vista/Win7/8/10 Free Download
Minimum System Requirement :
- Operating system Windows (7/8/10, 64 bit)
- macOS – minimum version 10.10 (compatible also with Catalina 10.15)
- Linux (with Wine emulator)
- Screen resolution : 1024×600.
- Memory : 4GB of RAM
- CPU : CPU with SSE3 instruction set (basically all CPUs manufactured after 2006).
- Hard Disk : 1-2 GB of free space is recommended.
- SSD drive is also recommended for better performance.