.NET Framework 5.0 (2021 Latest Version)
The .NET Framework 5.0 (2021 Update) is the latest version of .NET software that support for all OS like Windows, Mac, and Linux included 32 bit and 64 bit.
.NET Framework – Review
.NET Framework 2021 Update is the latest version of the framework software developed by Microsoft, .NET Framework allows developers to achieve streamlined software development with the help of a large Framework Class Library that provides language interoperability across a large number of programming languages.
.NET Core will continue to exist :
- Open source and community-oriented on GitHub.
- Cross-platform implementation.
- Support for leveraging platform-specific capabilities, such as Windows
- Forms and WPF on Windows and the native bindings to each native platform from Xamarin.
- High performance.
- Side-by-side installation.
- Small project files (SDK-style).
- Capable command-line interface (CLI).
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, and Visual Studio Code integration.
- You will have more choice on runtime experiences.
- Java interoperability will be available on all platforms.
- Objective-C and Swift interoperability will be supported on multiple operating systems.
- CoreFX will be extended to support static compilation of .NET, smaller footprints and support for more operating systems.
Download .NET Framework 2021 Latest Version 5.0
.NET Framework SDK 5.0
- Visual Studio support.
- Visual Studio 2019.
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac.
- Visual Studio
- .NET Runtime 5.0.2.
- ASP.NET Core Runtime 5.0.2.
- .NET Desktop Runtime 5.0.2.
- C# 9.0.
- F# 5.0.
- Visual Basic 15.9.