DiskDigger for Windows
The DiskDigger is Free download for all windows platforms like 10 / 8 /7 / Vista / XP Includes 32 bit and 64 bit.
DiskDigger – Review & Rating
The DiskDigger for Windows is a tool that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard disk drive, memory card, USB flash Disk. If you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer or reformatted the camera memory card, or you want to see what files are hiding on the old USB drive, you can use DiskDigger to do all of that and DiskDigger is the software we can rely on the most for. restore documents and data that have been deleted on your storage media.
What New ?
The current version of DiskDigger for Windows is DiskDigger version 1.37.59.x that support for all windows platforms like I told you above. What New of DiskDigger latest version 2021. Please check it below :
- Improved ability to recover compressed files in NTFS volumes.
- Compressed recoverable files will be automatically uncompressed when recovered.
- Added support for detecting PostScript (.PS) and Encapsulated
- PostScript (.EPS) files in Dig Deeper mode.
- Improved detection of old IBM PC-DOS partitions.
- The list of scannable disks now lists the drive letter(s) currently mapped to that disk.
- Improved saving and restoring of sessions, for pausing and resuming long-running scans.
DiskDigger Advance Features :
- Able to scan virtual disk image files.
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump.
DiskDigger for Windows works on two modes :
- Dig Deep that can Undelete files from FAT – NTFS – exFAT partitions, Recover any type of file, Filter recoverable files by name and size and Sort recoverable files.
- Dig Deeper : that can Scan entire disk for traces of specific file types like Photos, Document, Audio files, Compressed archive and Miscellaneous.
DiskDigger for Windows 10 / 8 /7 / Vista / XP Free Download
- If you get an error when Run DiskDigger software on Windows 7: You have check what version of .NET Framework Installed, Because DiskDigger for Windows 7 compatible with .NET Framework 4.6.
- If you get an error when Run DiskDigger software on Windows Vista and XP: You have check what version of .NET Framework Installed, Because DiskDigger for Windows Vista and XP compatible with .NET Framework 4.0.