Boot Camp Support Software Download 6.1 (2021)
Lets install windows 10 on Mac OS using Boot Camp Support Software 6.1 / v5.1.5769 (2021) download Latest Version. Boot Camp is a utility that comes with your Mac and lets you switch between macOS and Windows. Download your copy of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 64-bit, then install it on your Mac OS.
Software Information : BootCamp Software
Install Windows 10 on Mac by Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5769 (2021). The latest Bootcamp is an utility that features your Mac and also allows you switch over in between macOS as well as Windows. Download your duplicate of Windows 10, after that allow Bootcamp Assistant stroll you with the installment steps.
Boot Camp Assistant Support Software 6.1 (2021) is a multi boot energy included with Apple Inc.’s macOS (formerly OS X) that assists individuals in installing Microsoft Windows running systems on Intel-based Macintosh computers. The utility overviews individuals through non-destructive disk partitioning (consisting of resizing of an existing HFS+ or APFS dividers, if needed) of their hard disk drive or strong state drive and installment of Windows device drivers for the Apple hardware. The utility also mounts a Windows Control board applet for selecting the boot operating system.
How to Install Boot Camp Support software Latest 2021 ?
- The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it, if it is not automatically uncompressed.
- Double-click the BootCamp Software 6.1 2021 folder.
- Copy the entire contents of the .zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system
- When running Windows, locate the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
- Double click on setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
- When prompted to allow changes, click on Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Installation can take a few minutes. Don’t interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog that appears.
- A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.
Free Download Boot Camp Support Software v5 .1.5769 2021 Lates
How to install Windows 10 on Mac?
- Use Boot Camp Assistant 6.1 to create a Windows partition.
- Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition.
- Install Windows.
- Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows.
System Requiremens : Install Windows 10 On Mac OS using Boot Camp
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later.
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later.
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later.
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later.