Audacity 2021 for Windows 10 / 7 / 8
The Audacity for Windows 2021 latest version is free download for all windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista 32bit and 64-bit.
Audacity for Windows – Review 2021
General Audacity 2021 for Windows 10 is a great program for audio modifying in a wide range of uses. It fasts as well as very easy to start using it for standard tasks but has the functions to do advanced tasks with a little understanding of the user interface. Audacity for Windows 2021 has lots of modifying alternatives readily available and also a wide range of key-board and also computer mouse shortcuts so any individual utilizing it professionally would be able to navigate it promptly and also efficiently.
Audacity for Windows 10 is readily available on the 3 main computer platforms, Windows, MacOS as well as Linux, and also being open source software application it has the source available for those that wish to alter it as well as make the item better. Audacity is a small download as well as small mount meaning launch is quick, and also running numerous instances is possible and also does not hog machine sources.
Minimum Requirement for Audacity
- Processor: A CPU that supports SSE2 is required (any CPU made after 2003 should support this).
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: Audacity 72 MB | Audacity 2021 Control Console 250.8MB | Total 322.8MB
- Video Card: N/A
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
Additional Requirements: System Requirements for latest version – Legacy versions (included) have reduced requirements.
- Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Windows 8 (64-bit).
- Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit).
- 4 GB / 2 GHz | 2 GB / 1 GHz.
- Windows Vista (Home Premium /Business /Ultimate) (32- or 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit) (except Windows 7 Starter).
- Windows 8 (32-bit) 4 GB / 2 GHz | 1 GB / 1 GHz.
- Windows Vista (Home Basic) (32- or 64-bit).
- Windows 7 Starter 2 GB / 1 GHz 512 MB / 1 GHz.
- Windows XP (64- or 32-bit).