AIMP Free Audio Player for Windows
The AIMP for Windows is a free best audio player for all windows platforms. The AIMP compatible on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win XP, Vista included 32 bit and 64 bit. Please read more information below about AIMP.
AIMP – Review & Rating
The latest version of the AIMP for Windows is version 4.70. Actually the AIMP newest version is different than older version that AIMP updated WebLyrics providers, localization, fixed incompatibility with the Sonic Studio app, fixed skin engine minor issues has been fixed. Now, AIMP appears more performing after a few bugs fixed and I recommend you to install aimp on your PC as a reliable audio player.
Here is the main features on AIMP for Windows :
- Multi-format Playback: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM, .MPEG-DASH (YouTube).
- CUE Sheets supports.
- Output supports : DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive.
32-bit audio processing.
- Internet radio : Listen internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats. Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats. Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats.
Beside of the main features, the AIMP sound engine support us to :
- 18 band equalizer and built-in sound effects : Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover.
- Volume Normalization : Peak normalization, Replay Gain.
- Mixing Options : Fade In/Fade Out, Cross-mixing, Pause between tracks.
This all good audio media players, AIMP for Windows has an one of a kind look and this is definitely not your regular Windows software. It looks virtually like a mix between a Mac as well as Linux app, and while this could sound repulsive, it works.
When you’re having fun enjoying music, you probably wouldn’t intend to stop and consider the program, with AIMP you can enjoy a choice of visualizations and AIMP has interesting methods to minimize. Instead of disappearing to the toggle of the taskbar, the program window will disappear completely and be accessed by a small tab that appears on the left of the screen when the computer mouse is moved nearby. This can get a little tricky if you’re used to Alt-tabing through apps, as AIMP for Windows disappears from view and can only be accessed via the side-screen menu. But this can make your screen cluttered with tasks.
(Update Latest Version) AIMP for Windows 10 / 8.1/ 8 / 7 / XP
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 10.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768 dpi.