Adobe Audition 2021 for Windows
The Adobe Audition (latest update 2021) for Windows is audio software that support for all windows like Windows 10, Windows 8,1, Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista included 32 bit and 64 bit.
Adobe Audition – Review
Adobe Audition 2021 for Windows is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content.
New Features of Adobe Audition
- Faster scanning of third-party audio plugins : Adobe Audition now scans VST 3 (third-party) plugins and AU (Audio Unit) plugins multiple times faster (depending on your system set up). These plugins are automatically scanned by Adobe Audition when you launch the app the first time.
- Link Media : This feature allows you to relink files and associated session clips using the Files Panel without having to search for your offline clips in the Editor View.
- Default audio device switching for macOS : Select System Default when selecting audio input and output devices in Audition to use the device that is currently in use by the operating system. The device will automatically switch when new devices are plugged in or connected. This feature is also available in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator, AME and Premiere Rush on macOS.
- Export video clip range : While editing, audio and video clip’s range are often different. You can now set the export range to video clip while exporting using AME.
The latest version of Adobe Audition is Adobe Audition version 13.0.12 released on november 2020, and this version fixed some issues likes :
- Clip fade envelopes might fail to draw when manipulated if multiple clips are selected vertically and horizontally.
- If a clip is relinked to a clip of a different channelization and merged in Multitrack, it might crash upon playing.
Download Adobe Audition 2021 for Windows 10/8/7/XP
Windows 10, Windows 8,1, Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista included 32 bit and 64 bit.